Please join us for the Inside the Beltway Audiocast on Thursday, December 5, 2013.
On Thursday, December 5 at noon eastern our colleagues Fred Reish, partner in the firm’s Los Angeles office, and Bradford Campbell, Counsel in the firm’s Washington, DC office, will give a free audiocast discussing developments in Washington that directly impact the retirement income industry. Topics to be discussed during the audiocast include:
- End of the year review of what happened, and what it means
- Budget negotiations and impact on plans
- DOL proposal for 408(b)(2) guide
- DOL Target date fund disclosure final regulation
- Update on the fiduciary advice proposal
- Update on projections of retirement income
- The latest developments in retirement plan litigation
- Other recent developments
Date: Thursday, December 5, 2013
Time: Noon to 1:00 PM (ET)
How: Click the above “RSVP Online” button to register for Inside the Beltway
The material contained in this communication is informational, general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. The material contained in this communication should not be relied upon or used without consulting a lawyer to consider your specific circumstances. This communication was published on the date specified and may not include any changes in the topics, laws, rules or regulations covered. Receipt of this communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship. In some jurisdictions, this communication may be considered attorney advertising.